File a Complaint or Compliment

Visit the General Business Complaints and Compliments page to file a complaint about business-related issues not covered by one of the issue-specific forms below. This may include weights and measures, adult entertainment, trade shows, unlicensed businesses, etc.

If you are a business and need to request a weights and measures inspection, please call Consumer Protection at 206-386-1298.