A photographic inventory was created as part of the Neighborhood Business District Strategy. It is the first phase of the Neighborhood Main Street Mapping Project. The inventory was completed during the summer of 2005. These inventories are the beginning of the discussion with neighbors and business owners as to appropriateness of a P Zone designation in neighborhood business areas. The maps and photos are intended to facilitate a well-informed discussion of existing conditions and common visions for the future of each of these neighborhood commercial districts.
Click here for tips on how to use the inventory.
1. Click on the district of interest on the Seattle map, above.
2. Click on the neighborhood of interest on the district map.
3. Click on the camera icon located on the block you are interested in to view the corresponding photo.
4. Click on the "first page" button (see illustration below) in the PDF navigation bar to return to the neighborhood overview map. The PDF navigation bar is on the bottom of your screen. The "first page" button is on the far left of the navigation icons.
5. For best viewing, make sure your PDF viewer is set to "single page" viewing. This setting is in the far right bottom of your browser (see illustration below).
6. Use your browser's "back" button (the green arrow in your upper toolbar) to return to the district map.